What is the State of Mut right now and how would you rate this years ultimate team?

Whatsup guys I’ve been gone for awhile. Mostly because I received a ban for transferring MUT coin between accounts. I had no desire to completely start over… anyway how’s MUT right now and how did EA do this year?

1 Like

First year playing MUT

Positives:
-Content
-Rewarding NMS Players
-TVP

Negatives:
-GAMEPLAY
-Purple Zone Flats not playing the sidelines
-335 Wide
-Bunch
-Random RNG
-O-Line how can you send 1/3 and get sheds on the best O-Line in the game?

They really need to do something about the game play I’m praying for better on 22

4 Likes

My 1st year playing MUT. I got the game with no intention to play MUT, and than I fell in love.

One thing I would like to see is separating paying players from players who are not paying at all(In terms of H2H Seasons). However, I absolutely loved the animations and cards this year, as well as the releasing of cards

Overall I would give MUT a 8.5/10, as the gameplay isn’t always top notch, but packs and content are amazing

5 Likes

i agree with 16-0

3 Likes

Man that’s a lot of negatives. Hopefully gameplay will be addressed to be more realistic next year.

2 Likes

I played until a little after Christmas and really enjoyed MUT. I’ll definitely be back for next year’s Madden day 1 as usual. Overall I find the mode to be very rewarding.

4 Likes

I started playing MUT in like February so I missed a lot of the good promos. My plan for 22 is to snag the game(on PS5, ill upgrade) on my birthday, November 6, so that way the only good thing i miss is like Halloween and the early Legends.

3 Likes

Not a bad plan. Those early promo’s don’t matter much anyway.

2 Likes

i started just before 16-0
I actually told him to start playing mut
but last year i didn’t have xbox live so i couldn’t play online so my team was pretty bad
but this im happy what ea did with all the promos

2 Likes

Game Play was unacceptable at release and the weeks that followed. I was getting so frustrated at shotgun not working in squads, all the D.C. Losses that would happen before opening kickoff and so on and so on.

I had so much fun at Mutgamer that I did not quit Mut 21 all together. 6 months ago I quite playing h2h, squads, and house rules.
I’ve been doing my dailies and participating in the promo solos. I’m getting a little taste of the challenges of building a nms for the last 6 months.

I plan on playing on line again no later than the rookie premier promo.

2 Likes

Next gen felt phoned in for the most part. I liked the new legends this year, and the solo/mp rewards are solid, that’s about it.

3 Likes

Content this year was 100% upgrade from years past. Hope we will be able to save all of our audibles pre-game in 22. I use at least 13 formations on offense a game and it is a pain in the ass to set them every game.

2 Likes

This is the time of the year where I wish EA/Madden would add a 100% TT mode to H2H. Just like H2H seasons but only 100% theme teams can play, everybody in your team has to have the same team chem or else you can’t play in this mode. It would be completely bad ass to have a strictly theme team mode to compete in.

3 Likes

Gameplay just makes this game unplayable bro it’s so frustrating

2 Likes

The Content i give it a 8.5/10 but the gameplay is so shit… My fucking Harold Carmichael gets mossed by 5’10 corners

You need deep in/out on Charmichael if you trying to Moss may need to watch some Gmia videos to see how he Moss people

1 Like

Hey fellas!

Been on the show and Madden has been at the back of my mind.

But this was my first year playing MUT heavy since 18.

The pros:
It was much easier to make coins this year.

The emphasis on TTs made the game enjoyable for me.

Introduction of main new players we hadn’t had in MUT.

Cons: Game wasn’t fun to play. The 335 meta made the game either adapt or die.
Their missed promises on content. I’m still waiting for the AFC half to Ultimate Kickoff.
Playing off meta isn’t rewarded.

5 Likes

Well I’m back sooner than I thought. I contacted EA and told them I had been banned and they pretty much instantly unbanned my account. Too bad I waited 4 whole months to write them back.

3 Likes

I feel like a dumb ass, so I always wondered why my flats never play the the sidelines come to find out I had them on 10 instead of 25 had made a MAJOR difference

4 Likes

what’s flats?
and how do you adjust them?

2 Likes