What cards are you investing in?

I just brought 82 Mahomes cards for 1k-2.5k. The second he goes over 5k I’m probably going to cash out and take my profit. Any other cheap power ups you guys think will go up in price?

1 Like

@curtis_cobb

any core elite OVR 86-88 power ups who haven’t gotten cards yet

3 Likes

PU’S
Bobby Wagner usually hits big.
Lattimore is due
Earl Thomas 3.

@SNAGUP these PU’S where big money makers in the past years in MUT. I always sold them the night before release or on hype no less then 17,000 coin a piece.

Things are different this year so who knows.

Pat Pete is also a fan favorite!

2 Likes

raheem mostert is a great one as well. he would be a budget beast with his speed. and popular theme teams like 49ers and ravens will want him

2 Likes

Names? :eyes:

Patrick Willis incoming… Niners baby!

1 Like

I put this in another thread but it probably fits better in here. @QuantumKat here are some big name players that are due for upgrades. only downfall could be if you get their core elite or power from a set when you compete it like they did during superstar mvp promo.

2 Likes

Quenton Nelson should get a most feared card of anyone

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I’m going to invest hard on Mostert, Donte Jackson, CMC, Russell Wilson, and Derrick Henry. These guys are all pretty cheap and I could see them getting upgrades in most feared.

2 Likes

I didn’t think about this until today, but when Aaron Rodgers gets a new card he will be one of the best in the game. He has a really good release and he will get gunslinger. I’ll probably buy a few of his power ups today.

Edit: I didn’t realize he had 90 overall card already. Probably won’t get another one for a while.

1 Like

Patiently waiting :wink:

2 Likes

Why so many lattimores?

1 Like

I think I’ll get a bunch of Mahomes. He’s bound to get an upgrade.

2 Likes

My experience with Lattimores and pat Pete PU’s for the past few years is the day before a drop or on hype go for anywhere between 17-33k each. Those two corners generally play really well. They are lock down corners and they are fan favorite s.

Right now I’m sitting on about a dozen pat Pete’s and about 30 lattimores. Oh yea lattimore is usually one of the fastest corners in the game, scary fast!

3 Likes

Bought about 20 or so @ 1.2k on average - thought just as well he’s gonna move packs so might as well!

2 Likes

I just sold most of my expensive cards and invested all the coins into power ups. I’m taking a little break from playing the game so I don’t mind waiting if these guys dont get most feared cards. My investments are

6 Mike Evans
9 Chris Godwin
5 Joey Bosa
6 Fletcher Cox
10 Darius Slay
19 Donte Jackson
10 D.J Moore
6 Cameron Jordan
11 Marshon Lattimore
11 Deion Jones
10 Budda Baker
7 Patrick Peterson
9 Adoree Jackson
4 Derrick Henry
4 Quenton Nelson
6 Chris Jones
And my biggest, 128 Mahomes

I could sell my Mahomes cards and almost double in profit already. I brought all of these around 1.5-2k and he’s up to 4K. I haven’t spent more than 6k on any of these power ups so I’m pretty comfortable with buying these cards. If I miss on these guys then at least I have a pretty safe investment in Mahomes.

4 Likes

Mahomes is gonna be the first improviser to get Gunslinger. Great investment

2 Likes

sell your derrick henry PUs now

3 Likes

1 Like