1 Like

highly doubt this card comes out tomorrow like that but it’s ea who knows

they just deleted the tweet lol

1 Like

They off that Vea Pack

1 Like
1 Like

Stafford… The Lions fan in me is… Tempted :eyes:

Damn if you’re gonna make him the same archetype as Favre and make him a limited… He should be better than Favre… Wtf…

1 Like

MUT vets, is there any difference between 91 DAC and 89? Is there some sort of threshold at 90? My Brett is juiced and is over 90 DAC anyways… Basically no difference past 90?

Yeah there’s a threshold at 90 but you can get him to 90 with chems I’m pretty sure.

Yeah my Brett is at 90+ DAC. So with the threshold it makes no difference if I have someone with 93 DAC? 90 and 93 DAC are the same?

Stafford is pretty good powered up to a 90 if you can’t get the LTD. He has 92 thp and 90 dac.

So is there any appreciable difference between 90 DAC and 93 DAC?

supposedly 90 is the threshold and every +1 after all the way up until 99 helps. 75-89 DAC all kinda plays the same

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

I’m a Lions guy so having Stafford would be a ton of fun for me, but I’ll wait and see how cheap he is. No way I pay 1M for him when I have Favre.

yeah favre is better but since stafford is a LTD he will go for more

1 Like

My sense is that if I put chems and whatnot on Stafford like Favre does then Stafford would be slower, but Stafford’s DAC would be a few points higher than Favre.

The problem is, I have no idea if Stafford’s release is as cheesy as Favre’s, speed-wise.

1 Like