Upcoming Content Speculation Thread

What other releases/promos do you think we’ll get in-between Superstar MVPs and Most Feared (not including TOTW)? Maybe MUT Heroes like last year? I wonder if we’ll start getting Flashbacks and Veterans this week.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for Eric Dickerson lol

2 Likes

I still have nightmares about him…

1 Like

Lmaoooo aye seriously how did y’all do it last year gutfoxx got a video comp of him lmao amazing

Hoping they let us know something on GMM tomorrow

1 Like

You didn’t played last year?
Shit was unplayable.

Even more before the update. For the first 1-2 month when he dropped his X-Factor was active at the start of the game and it only went off if you tackled him for negative yard. (Which was like…impossible :joy:)
Then they changed and his X-Factor was only up for the first 5 play. That balanced things out.

2 Likes

Nah I was dogging niggas in 2K Lol this my first madden game in like 7 years or more frfr lmao but I saw the videos and when he got nerfed it was a big deal on twitter. Lmao

1 Like

Definitely the weekly flashback, heavyweights, and vets. Probably an ultimate kickoff promo in a couple weeks if the season doesn’t get canceled between now and then. Mut heroes has always been a favorite so I say that promo is happening. Plus I believe on they’re reveal stream the nfl 50 promo they teased was coming out sometime in September

2 Likes

We getting content today right?

I thought part 2 of Superstar MVPs was today, but I’m not seeing the cards in the database yet. Maybe tomorrow?

They just said on stream part 2 is Friday but there will be 3 more legends released Wednesday

3 Likes

And LTD legends start next weekend

1 Like

Should I splurge on Gronk?

I’d wait on gronk, unless he’s a theme team purchase or someone like Barry who gives you a clear advantage I wouldn’t spluge on a te,

1 Like

You think Finley is miles ahead of Kelce? I just can’t stand how Kelce catches and then immediately drops the ball all the time.

Everyone seems to praise Find, I’d just settle remember we’re literally a week into the game and I don’t see a huge reason to just have to have the best of the best right now while people are still figuring out the game, obviously better players helps but other than Barry it’s not like these guys aren’t all comparable to other players

Thanks, I’ll just save my coins then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s not like 2k where if you have one hole on your team you get killed because of it, especially like if you’re someone like @star5CR34M who runs primarily he can if he wasn’t doing a theme team go after the best run blockers and not worry too much about passing, hell the guy who won the madden championship last year ran a kicker at qb lol, this game is about finding what works for you

3 Likes

Thanks this is really helpful.

So far my style has consisted of ramming Barry down my opponent’s throat :rofl:

I spent a ton on my O-Line. That seems logical.

I’ll hold off for now on any major spending.

2 Likes

Also, some linemen can sub in at tight end, if you’re primarily running think about picking one up to sub in there, you already have Barry and a good o line so think of that, like me personally I haven’t spent anything on chemistry yet because idk what I wanna do yet on offense so I’m holding off till training is cheaper and have a better idea of how I wanna play, I’m also running a browns theme team so since I really don’t have an elite qb and nick Chubb doesn’t have any useful abilities yet I’m kinda stuck right now