Theme Teams and Playbooks

What Theme Team and what playbook’s are you using in Mut 22?

I’m representing an Arizona Theme Team.

Offensive playbook Seahawks
Defensive playbook Dolphins.

1 Like

So far, I know I’m running the Vikings team and offense :smile:

2 Likes

Like you’d run something different

2 Likes

Isn’t the trial supposed to be out today? Just checked and its not available yet.

1 Like

I’m playing right now.

1 Like

Damn, still not there. Maybe I got to go through the store. Had to do that before.

1 Like

That’s what I did on My XBOX one

2 Likes

It says Try Madden NFL 22 today (get on the field for 10 hours with EA play but when I click on it , it just brings me to the pre-orders of the different versions of the game you can get. No trial :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe you need to preorder to get the trial access?

@SR71-NightStalker is Salary Cap mode live yet? I seem to recall it was kind of broken during the trial period last year, and I never circled back once they fixed it. I’m determined to play SC only this year.

1 Like

No I don’t think so bud. The whole purpose of a trial is so that you can try the game out before you buy it/ pre-order it.

Did you pre-order game before getting the trial?

I’d like to try something unusual, like the Dolphins, but you never know what’s on the devs’ mind. 2 years ago the Dolphins TT was trash, last year it was good. Actually, last year every team was good, even the Bengals. If the devs want, they can stack any team.

Maybe I’ll try 25/25 - never done it before. Like 25 Chiefs + 25 Titans

2 Likes

for anyone playing right now how are the packs and things of that nature ??

Don’t see it.

1 Like

What console are you on?

Xbox one same as you. I guess EA is having issues with it and its not live anymore. Its literally on the first page of the store but its down so its not showing up. You can play it because you already got it before when it was live but now its down. EA says they are working on the issue , so might get to play tomorrow lmao.

Edit: Its back up, downloading it right now.

2 Likes

I’m not understanding how to get the trial on Xbox Series. If you go to the trial, itself, it says to “manage subscriptions” and shows me that EA Play was “canceled” last November, which is when it became part of Gamepass Ultimate, of which I am a member.

So I bought the Dynasty edition and am pre-installing now, hoping that it’ll just boot up. Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Rams theme all the way!! Can’t wait for another great season with yall.

2 Likes

Steelers TT

OFF: Giants
DEF: Colts

1 Like

any one find any good balanced Offense playbooks ?