Super drunk weekend league

This is a rough one boys… taking fat L’s. Currently lol

1 Like

Recap, wasn’t as bad as I thought, started out 1-3 finished 6-3 lol

3 Likes

It’ll improve with practice lol. I can’t remember the last time I played all 25 games of a WL sober.

3 Likes

I started pretty gone… so I think that helped lol

Working on this right now, on my first glass. Going to be interesting after not playing H2H in weeks.

AD IS ROLLING RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Just cracking a cold one… I feel like getting house rules done before weekend league is the move for me this weekend

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the buzz, the lineup additions, or the equalizer, but I am flat destroying people right now.

1 Like

Honestly… I feel like my browns team is better than most people’s full teams now… it sucks using no ability Otto but having obj with abilties is wild since I havnt had an elite wr all year lol

1 Like

I’m not missing abilities on Moss at all because I haven’t had to throw a single pass yet :rofl:

You’re the guy whose 97% run and 2%pass now strictly :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This just means I have to get AD’s golden ticket :money_mouth_face:

Like you need him with hjs…

1 Like

Finally lost had a few too many :rofl::rofl::rofl: did a swim move with my FS and gave up a TD, lost by 1 score on a cpu causes equalizer fumble driving at his 30 yard line with under a minute, dude talking mad shit but AD still DESTROYED him.

This AD is fucking LEGIT. Def getting the GT who has coins :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m liiiiiiiiiiitttttt rn

1 Like

We should prolly get in party’s late at night during this quarantine and talk shit drinking like we’re at a party… to relive the glory days lol

1 Like

Btw from what my understanding is ap doesn’t get hjs on his golden ticket so if I was you I’d just wait for dalvin to get his 98-99 and hope it gets that

1 Like

I am LIT UP right now. Day drinking ftw.

3 Likes

Get it girl

1 Like

The grandparents watched my son today for the first time in like 2 months (because of the fucking virus), had to get my Summertime on.

4 Likes

Wait people play WL sober??? :thinking:

2 Likes