(Stats & pic's)TOTW Heros: 91 ovr's Lance Briggs & Randall Cunningham

Here you go guys good luck going after these.Will add the rest of the players once they have been confirmed by EA.See full reveal in the GMM stream at 10"30 am est these will NOT go live in game until around 2 pm est tomorrow.

4 Likes

Cunningham is tempting but I don’t think he’ll be able to replace Favre.

3 Likes

Ewwww why a Vikings Cunningham. Now I have to get his power up!!

His archetype is gonna make or break this card

2 Likes

Exactly my thinking. Might be hard to ever replace him. I’m too used to this release now lol

1 Like

1 Like

Claypool :eyes:

1 Like

if he gets a PU probably the best WR in the game

2 Likes

There’s no PU icon, does that mean he’s fucked? lol

Also, if this was 2K, this would be bait… Megatron or Moss this weekend, confirmed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yeah I wouldn’t buy anything til friday. once we see the 50 and if most feared is coming. if this was 2k claypool would be harden then moss/calvin would be t mac coming a couple days later lol

1 Like

Wonder what Watson’s stats would look like if he played for the Chiefs :smirk:

Goddamn fulgham is fast but his route running is abysmal

Glad I moved on from Watson. I’m cool with a lower OVR QB, but that’s not a upgrade I’d put on my field at this point

Reminds me of the ultimate bait being that opal Dwight you had to lock for lol

1 Like

Yeah this feels like bait.

I’ll keep rocking Calico, Wayne, and VJax until this weekend. Route Apprentice on Wayne is OP…

So Claypool has no PUP, but with GD Tier 6… 94 speed and 93 DRR :eyes:

Insane card.

Update: Got 525k for my VJax and scooped Claypool for 330k. Not even mad. More coins for me and similar production until I see what drops this weekend.

1 Like

Funny story… guess who released Claypool from his fantasy team last week before this game… :pensive:

8 Likes

What abilties can that cunningham get

escape/dashing im pretty sure

1 Like

No troy reeder? Dude had three sacks.