Star Wars Squadrons - Hype(rspace) Train ๐Ÿš€

Star Wars Squadrons comes out next month, and Iโ€™m looking forward to it more than any game in recent memory.

The game supports crossplay on both consoles and PC, so any of us who get the game would be able to play together. Thereโ€™s an online mode called Fleet Battles, where you can roll in a squadron of five players.

Teams that strategize/communicate together are going to have a huge advantage, so if any of you guys get the game and want to team up, please let me know. If we have a Mutgamer clan or whatever the equivalent is, that would be BAD-ASS.

May the force be with you.

5 Likes

Iโ€™m a huge Star Wars fan, but that trailer did nothing for me.
And after the success of Fortnite and Call of duty Warzone. I think Star Wars would for sure make more money if they made the multiplayer free to play for everyone instead of only including it with the $60 game.

1 Like

Iโ€™m ready!

3 Likes

Itโ€™s not a great trailer, admittedly. The narrator doesnโ€™t fit at all. But if you watch the actual gameplay, when youโ€™re in space itโ€™s almost movie-quality graphics. There are different classes of starships with different loadouts/roles, and you can also dynamically allocate your shipโ€™s total energy output between shields/speed/firepower. I may actual get a VR setup for this game, if itโ€™s good enough.

I believe itโ€™s only going to be $40.

Hereโ€™s some actual gameplay

2 Likes

@star5CR34M @SR71-NightStalker are in. We need 3 more for our Starting Five. Got a feeling we are going to have a majestically epic great time with this game once we get our Starting 5 together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If we get a good squadron together . . .

2 Likes

Just watched the VIDEO, Iโ€™m definitely looking forward to flying with @star5CR34M

1 Like

iโ€™ll def be playing on PC (assuming itโ€™s avail on EA Play Pro) so letโ€™s team up

3 Likes

We got 3 so far!!!

2 Likes

@jdealla welcome to the squad.

Hoping we get to pick our own call signs :smirk:

1 Like

@star5CR34M do you have a working mic and headset?
Release is this weekend.

1 Like

Already preordered/downloaded, my man. I have a mic/headset, yeah.

1 Like

1 Like

Same!

2 Likes

Pre ordered and downloaded. Looking forward to this weekend :grin:

1 Like

@star5CR34M how many pilots do we have ready for this weekend?

1 Like

I think we have 4 in this thread so far.

1 Like

Itโ€™s amazing!

1 Like

downloading now. still down to team up!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m in. Iโ€™m still learning the basics of the game, may need yโ€™all to explain something s for me.

1 Like