Series 4 Jan 15th

Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

The Series 4 Update is targeted to be released on Friday, January 15th. If anything changes, we will make sure to let players know.

On Friday, January 15th , your current Series 3 trophies will automatically convert to Series 4 trophies. The conversion value for a previous Series program to a new Series program is half . For example, if you have 100 Series 3 trophies, then they will convert to 50 Series 4 trophies when the new Series Update launches.

Also, on Friday, January 15th, new Series Redux players will be released. These are LTD player items that were in the previous Series that will now be available in packs as non-LTDs. The key changes you will see on the non-LTD player items are as follows:

• The player item artwork will have a different border and stamp, and the LTD icon will be removed
  • The player item will no longer quicksell for 250,000 coins but quicksell for the appropriate amount of training based on the player items Overall (OVR)

Please note that existing LTD player items in Series 3 will remain unchanged, including their quicksell value. Only the new, non-LTD versions of these player items being introduced in packs as part of the Series 4 update will not quicksell for coins, as they are not LTD in nature.

The following list of LTD player items after Series 3 launched will be available in packs at the start of the Series 4 update:

Team of the Week

• Joey Bosa
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • Melvin Gordon III
  • Chris Jones
  • Mike Evans
  • Janoris Jenkins
  • Devante Parker

Legends

• John Hannah
  • Robert Mathis
  • Steve McNair
  • Ronnie Lott
  • Chad Johnson
  • Jack Youngblood
  • Lynn Swann
  • Cliff Harris
  • Chris Cooley
  • Mo Lewis
  • Jimbo Covert
  • Lee Roy Selmon
  • Lance Alworth
  • Ted Hendricks
  • Rich Gannon
  • Troy Vincent
  • Shaun Alexander
  • Michael Strahan
  • Jermichael Finley
  • Kyle Williams

Limited Edition

• Saquon Barkley
  • Devin McCourty
  • Cooper Kupp
  • Chandler Jones
  • Brandon Brooks
  • Roquan Smith
  • Tyler Boyd
  • Shaquill Griffin
  • Andrew Norwell
  • Harold Landry III
  • Maurkice Pouncey
  • Kareem Jackson
  • Todd Gurley II
  • Nick Bosa

Most Feared

• DeAndre Hopkins

Autumn Blast

• Harrison Smith
  • Drew Brees

Blitz

• Kyler Murray
  • DeForest Buckner
  • Evan Engram
  • Kam Chancellor
  • Tyreek Hill
  • Budda Baker
  • Josh Jacobs
  • Jadeveon Clowney
  • Zack Martin
  • Donte Jackson
  • Brandon Aiyuk
  • Darrell Henderson Jr
  • Emmanuel Ogbah
  • Chris Godwin
  • Montez Sweat
  • Kyle Rudolph
  • Jason Verrett

Zero Chill

• Stephon Gilmore
  • D.K. Metcalf
  • Hines Ward
  • The Madden Ultimate Team
5 Likes

by the way, does anyone know how many series there will be this year, 7 or 6?

Can’t went for my Team Builders punter :expressionless: :rofl:

1 Like

Me three

1 Like

No Bo Jackson, Alvin Kamara or Isiah Simmons so glad I don’t listen to YouTubers lls

3 Likes

Simmons is underpriced today…

Almost all of the ZC and the 50 set that are 90ovr+ were underpriced today. I grabbed oop deion for 200k and moss for 350k (grabbed a moss for 375k right before the 350 popped up so now I gotta unload one lol)

I think simmons price dropped a bit because of the new Landon Collins too, lots of washington TT’s

Yeah Landon. But the thing is… Simmons is 6’4". He’s the perfect user.

We’ll see his price rise again next week… imo

1 Like

I’ve picked passes off at the line with Collins’ Most Feared card. Don’t let his height fool you.

1 Like

I’m running both. Collins in the box, Simmons user.

every youtuber saying HUGE crash coming friday is going to most likely lead to the best deals coming thursday in anticipation.

I plan on loading up on cheap training to upgrade my Bo

1 Like

yeah i’m not sure if i’ll buy thursday or friday. monthly WL rewards usually tank the market

2 Likes

Well I thought I could hold out until tomorrow to buy but I just got a rod Woodson for 365 after selling him for 520 a couple of days ago. Can’t imagine he shoots down in price much lower even tomorrow

1 Like

Well that was…underwhelming.

Hope some of you took advantage of yesterdays prices

Any word on level increase?

If anyone is interested in getting the TFLs for Mills, I found that 50 challenges week 2, Ryan Shazier 1 is very easy. The cpu runs the ball every time

3 Likes

what defense do you run with it?

335 wide, Mike zero blitz. Sub in Mills and shoot the gap

4 Likes

For me, mid-blitz was easier.

Challenge: NFL Epics -> Ronnie Lott -> the very last one
Sam Mills: Reach elite + Stonewall + Inside stuff

2 Likes

Anyone found aome good level up solos?

1 Like