Sam Mills: MUT Master Thread

I thought I would create a thread where we can share tips on how to upgrade the MUT master

Currently I have my Mills at a 83 overall I’m finding the defensive rival and jack young blood solos are great for sacks and forced fumbles on rookie difficulty

2 Likes

I’m still at 79 OVR, been grinding the Youngblood return solo to finish leveling up to 50. It does count towards the 100 wins at 82 OVR, at least.

From what I’ve read, having Mills at MLB2 and then squib kicking gives you a really good chance to hit stick the returner for a fumble, easy way to grind the tackles/fumbles. He’s the first player you switch to after the kicker, then just line up the return man and hit stick his ass.

1 Like

For offense the best challenge to do to gain Passing yards and Touchdowns is

Rivals Quarterfinals Challengerz V

Gain 50+ yard this drive… do 1 star difficulty

The cpu is super easy to score on. All you need Do is throw a deep bomb to a fast receiver. You can also gain rushing yards and touchdowns in this challenge so it’s a 1 stop offense shop for the Sam Mills grind.

2 Likes

@TapX-Mikey love this thread. Glad you put it up😁

Hopefully it gets pinned

2 Likes

I’ll pin it up for the time being @SR71-NightStalker

1 Like

If any of you end up doing the method I posted above and need a 1 play touch down. All you need to do is put your fastest receiver on the red route on the left and pass lead the ball to him once he separates.
I get 90 yards each time and a Touch down

Saints playbook - gun y off trip weak

nice thread that’s probably what i’ll get on next. almost have all my farms to 50 lol

1 Like

Thank You @star5CR34M

1 Like

This Dope Imma grind this goin be annoying but hey

1 Like

I got 2 more farms I need to grind imma grind one tonight so I can be ready for tomorrow

1 Like

Anyone has the Raiders playbook? Last year there was a play PA Crosser or some shit like that. It basically 2 route both going from right to left.

The lower route is the red and it was 9/10 1 play TD againts the CPU. Is it in the Madden 21 game? Not trying to buy a playbook for 15k just to find out It’s useless :joy:

1 Like

Just completed the extra 100k objective list but didn’t receive that +1 upgrade token. Anyone else not get one

Sometimes you have to win one more challenge/game before an award unlocks.

1 Like

I been using the Raiders book but I think imma experiment with NE book next

nice imma try to finish up tonight I got 3 at 50 and 2 at 45

1 Like

you get a +1 upgrade token for competing the top 2 and just 100K coin if you complete the whole list.

1 Like

I’m almost done his solo challenges with the tackles

1 Like

Zirksee got him yesterday

2 Likes

Can’t imagine grinding that so soon, wow.