New PUs coming tomorrow

hoping this is just a preview and not all of them

5 Likes

We will probably see all the epic players. I’m gonna be ripping gaps all tmw morning for these. It would be really cool if they added a training for PU pack

This does lend my thinking to MF being Friday. They’re draining the training market assuming all these guys may go up to 89/90

1 Like

A John Allen???

Don’t need any of these dudes but a juiced Fitz could be nice.

Kinda feel like Megatron, Moss, or bust tho.

Can you explain the draining the training market bit? I get that these can only be bought through training… what do you think happens to the cost of training then? Got 3M+ ready for MF but should i stock up on training now?

Nice I wanted to use my 90 PU pass on a tight end. Mark Andrews will be perfect.

MF will definitely release with training options available in the store. They drain the market so no ones sitting on a ton of training when it drops. Thus making you grind and spend $

1 Like

YES!! Cory

If theres no cam newton then i dont care

2 Likes

If it’s a Isiah Simmons PUP imma cry

2 Likes

man ea is on some shit

these power ups are trash as fuck

If you do all the power up solos you get a 50 power up fantasy pack. It’s 5 full games on 3 minute quarters I think.

Prices are already going down a lot.

2 Likes

Did the solos. You get a random PU and a Fantasy PU pack along with the 50 PU Fantasy pack.

They gave me Kennard and I picked Allen.

Out the 50 I picked DRC and powered down Denzel.

Is the 50 PU a NAT?

auctionable

1 Like

2K esque market destruction lol

1 Like

I didn’t pick from the 10 today saved it for later, my 50 6 was Reggie White, Ryan Shaizer, Steve Hutchinson, Taylor Mays, Reggie Bush & Calico I picked Hutchinson I’m happy lls