MUT highlights thread!

My main highlight of the night was playing a hell game, going up 34-17 with a minute left, having the guy quit and then give me the loss for it. Looks like it’s gonna be another weekend where I only play 12 games cause that ended my streak and totally turned me off of Madden for the next couple days probably.

2 Likes

As much as I want HRM, I will never get rid of Vick. Hoping the GT gets it.

1 Like

I would of broke my controller…

1 Like

Any advice on how to use Vick? I have Escape artist, roaming deadeye, and fastbreak on him.

I was using Aaron Rodgers and was consistently throwing like 250-300 yard games with around 70% acc.

With Vick however, I just havent been too great. Dont know if its a learning curve or what. Thanks man

1 Like

I use escape artist, roaming and gutsy. Usually stay in the pocket unless it collapses then it’s a step up run, not an around the tackles run, if that makes sense. I use him as a pass first player with scrambling as a failsafe. Try to juke 1 on 1s, slide if you’re gonna take a hit. I will break pocket but stay behind the line by a yard or so, running laterally, and try to playmaker someone open

There’s a small glitch with roaming if you’re at a full sprint and let off just before you throw it grants deadeye accuracy

1 Like

Ah okay, I’ve been running outside of the pocket quite a bit and not using him mostly in the pocket. Thanks, man!!

1 Like

Got some weird clips at the end. Madden has been weird lately I wish I clipped more moments like this.

Edit: There was also some fake punts in the red zone that were actually working against this guys defense and I got 3 tds. I must have forgotten to add them.

1 Like

This just happened in house rules. Play of the week right therrrr

1 Like

These are probably the last highlights of me running this offense. I like the Raiders pb, but I feel like I can get more creative with Miami. There is so much big play potential though in this playbook with 1 play tds and big runs. I use 2 active receivers though and I run on conservative, so the run heavy offense isn’t really for me.
1 Like

I think he’s going to be the best GT quarterback. He’s going to have 99 throw power and maybe even 99 speed depending on how they upgrade the players. Hopefully I can pick him up if his price gets low enough.

1 Like

Here are my highlights from Weekend League yesterday. Took me almost 3 hours to edit all into one longer video, and then Xbox Upload Studio shit the bed and screwed up the video :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I gotta get some editing software. Here it is in two parts, instead:

4 Likes

I’m working on editing a quarantine highlight video. Should be good

2 Likes

99 Brady shredding defenses from this past weekend league

6 Likes

Do you use protected? I’m wondering how much of a difference it makes in pass protection. You look like you’re getting pretty good blocking in the video.

2 Likes

Yup! Protected. My o-line isn’t that great either. Highest rated lineman is 95 while the rest are 93-94

2 Likes

What abilities do you use? and do you need to power him up to get gunslinger?

Thinking about selling my maholmie before GTs come out bc theyll inevitably bring his price down

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m getting Brady but I definitely want to try a pocket passer. Probably Eli for me for the extra throw power.

1 Like

Here’s some highlights of me using post flag elite. My wide receivers catch almost everything I throw to them on their corner and post routes and the routes look so clean. Even in tight coverage as long as they don’t get in front of you it’s almost a guaranteed catch, and the corner routes get through zones so well.

0:15 and 1:35 are two of the craziest catches I’ve ever seen, I didn’t even know these animations are in the game.:joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing so much h2h lately I’m overrun with clips haha.

Just pulled out this iced game winner. Doesn’t look like much but it was climactic af.

It was a crazy game and they took the lead with a few seconds left and Tom Brady did what Tom Brady does. Got the the 16 with 1 second left after a great deep out from gronk.

Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

4 Likes