MUT highlights thread!

Post your highlights here!

Here’s my highlights from last nights run!

4 Likes

why someone would ever user a deep blue when they arent sending big time heat is beyond me

2 Likes

I kept beating him over the top. He was desperate.

Nice music😁

1 Like

Thnx man. iMovie soundtracks. I felt it fit the mood.

1 Like
2 Likes

Good shit man! I’m so envious of Dashing Deadeye :rofl: Also enjoyed the Mel Blount rodeo TD.

3 Likes

Here’s some highlights from a game tonight. The sequence at the end was right after I successfully went for it on 4th and 7 instead of kicking the tying FG :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That was sick.

3 Likes

With the tip pick, the spin, the tuddy. That was dope

1 Like

If you put roaminng deadeye on Culpepper or Randall Cunningham, you can glitch it by throwing on the run but releasing R2 right as You press X. It takes some getting used to, but it can free up some ability slots for tier 2 and 3 and you’re also getting 2 abilities in one.

3 Likes

I do this on Vick. It works

3 Likes

Had the absolute SWEATIEST game I’ve ever played tonight. This dude was more Twisted than Keith Sweat. But I went C&C Music Factory on his ass. Are there Things That Make You Go Hmm??? Watch the video for highlights, jabroni.

4 Likes

Loving the Keith Sweat reference, Twisted always worked with the ladies💏

3 Likes

I upgraded my WR1 to NFL100 Randy Moss and wow. Such a highlight reel player.

4 Likes

Played the most one sided, beat down of a game last night. 48-0 at half. Will upload a reel tonight

3 or 4 safeties. Pick 6s. Hurdle TDS. It had it all

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of that moss card. He’s my deep threat while I let Jerry and Hester run underneath

2 Likes

I use the new DK for medium routes and Victor Cruz for short to medium/ underneath

1 Like

Had a really great tip user pick about 25 yards downfield but didn’t clip it :frowning:

1 Like

Nice man! Play action inside your own 5 is such a bad idea :rofl: Eagles need to bring back those classic unis all the time, Kelly Green and the gray pants is so much cooler looking than the modern dark unis.

1 Like