Most Feared Market Crash?

New to MUT but a seasoned buddy of mine told me how most feared is a pretty massive crash especially for certain defensive players etc… do they release a bunch of OP WR’s like TO and the likes then? Or is it just more players like Ray Lewis and stuff. Saw last years theme to get an idea - would you sell a bunch of the 50 players and their PU’s now?

1 Like

They usually do fast, strong, and smart. You get players with speed boosts, some with strength boosts, and some with awr/play rec boosts. They used to transform on Halloween to 7 ft players but idk if they do that anymore

1 Like

Last year all of the players weren’t all that op, but they usually release some big names.

Ray Lewis and Peyton Manning were huge additions to the game.

The sets usually allow you to keep 2 Nat players and the master player once you lock in.

2 Likes

Gotcha - wasn’t sure if it was a HUGE deal like series 2 where shit hit the fan lol - but obviously different reasons

It’s a big deal for all of the Holiday promo’s because they usually have an alternate currency + new challenges and new players.
Soo we’re gonna see some new players introduced into MUT, some card upgrades, more challenges, and perhaps some oop players.

3 Likes

It depends on what overalls are the low elites that you get every pack, say if 84 was the lowest that will kill the price of those bringing training down in cost

@Franchisetagbron23

Most Feared is a pretty fun promo. It’s even more fun if you have some coin stacked.

1 Like

Every promo is fun if there’s a loop you can do to make tons of coins lol, I just wish when these promos dropped I was home to jump on some of the early coin making things

2 Likes

most feared usually kicks off the best stretch on MUT (in my opinion). Most Feared/Blitz/Thanksgiving/Christmas promos are all top tier have great cards and fun rerolls. we havent really had any good rerolls yet. usually once it gets later and the year and training starts to get cheaper like now they get better

4 Likes

:100:% True :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: @curtis_cobb speaking the truth!

1 Like

And house rules events. They usually have good house rules events where you can get 1 NAT piece for each part of the promo

2 Likes

House Rules is one of my favorite things in Mut.

4 Likes

image new most feared trailer

2 Likes

3 Likes