Lineup Updates- January 🍻

It’s a brand new year but the MUT teams change weekly post your new lineups here I’ll be posting an updated squad later today myself

3 Likes

is strahan fine to run at dt and run run stopper?

I run him at DT in the 3-3-5 but with no abilities he sheds a lot

Here my my work in progress 25/50 Steelers TT. I haven’t picked my NAT player from the 50’s yet because I’m not sure what direction to go. I have 300k coins and obviously need to upgrade a few positions with some budget 90ovr guys.

Should I be taking Barry, Deion, or Moss?

haven’t added my abilities and other chems yet either so ignore whats on there for now

All of my WR’s besides JuJu are NAT btw

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with either Moss or Deion. I’d suggest Deion because his power up is already available and you don’t need a theme team for him to hit 99 speed

Really hoping we get an Adrian Wilson upgrade soon because that card is going to be cracked and gets mid zone for 1 ap

Thanks, Yeah I’m leaning Deion over Barry and moss at this point because I can slide rod woodson over to SS and play Deion, Haden, and Lattimore at CB to maximize the pieces o already have.

Or I could move Minkah to CB and have Atwater at FS

That sounds nice actually. One thing you can never have too many of in Madden are defensive backs

2 Likes

can anyone tell me which positions do not count towards chemistry? I wa thinking about adding another 25/50 TT along with my steelers TT and want to know how many non theme spots I have

some new additions to the niners team today

3 Likes

What the hell was I supposed to do here? I’m up 10 points and trying to kick a fg before the half. My opponent stands offsides and blocks my kick. I accept the penalty and it ends the half. I don’t get to rekick or anything. I just lose those points. I got matched with the same ass twice and he did this to me

1 Like

That :poop: happened to me a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Yeah it’s BS

that’s been in the game for a few years it’s fucking trash

1 Like

Update: 96/96/97
25/50 Raiders theme team
50/50 Play Fake Tier 10
50/50 Lockdown Tier 10
16/50 Zone Run Tier 3
20/50 Pass Rush Tier 4
40/40 Sprinter
28/40 Brawler

Abilities: Offense- Gannon-Bazooka, HRM, Gunslinger & Conductor, Barry & Kamara-Freight Train, Moss- Deep In Elite, Rice & Sanders- Route Tech

Defense: Sanders & Woodson- Universal Coverage & One Step Ahead, Woodson & Vincent-One Step Ahead, Reed-Zone Hawk

3 Likes

that Jerry Rice :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed breakdown. Helps noobs like me a lot :grinning:

2 Likes

96/95/96
25/50 Raiders
25/50 Washington
54/50 Playfake
56/50 Lockdown
59/40 Sprinter

Abilites: Favre - GS/ Moss & Deion Slot AP and Rout Tech/ Kamara Backfield Master/ Cooley TE AP

Abilities: Deion, Rod, Charles, Simmins, all on OSA. Thinking about switching to a crap ton of mid route KOs.

Never made a theme team past 25/50 so really proud I was able to work both of these out

5 Likes

team looks fire!

1 Like

Yeah for some reason they haven’t patched this glitch, it’s ass. It’ll let you kick again if someone does it at the end of the game but I don’t think it works at the end of the first half

1 Like