Lineup Updates- December πŸŽ…

Happy Christmas Season to you all!
Post your December lineup updates here!

5 Likes

How are you guys making coins? I’m trying to make a squad for the first time.

You didnt take advantage of Blitz?

1 Like

I was super busy the whole thanksgiving week, and when I finally got on, I was tired as shit.

40/50 Niners. 50/50 Play Fake. 15/50 Zone Run. 50/50 Lockdown. 15/50 Pass Rush.

Offense: Allen (Gunslinger), Cooley (TE Apprentice), Tyreek (Route Tech), Ocho (Route Tech + Slot Apprentice), Bush (Backfield Master.
Defense: Bunch of Acrobats, One Step Ahead on DRC (Probably a waste of AP), DeMarcus Ware (Mr. Big Stop)

Bonus: Fully powered up Reek… CRAZY. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

How does he play tho?

You have to be careful. Even tho he’s a deep threat it’s best to run him on slants and zigs and drags and RAC up the field. If you toss it up to him it WILL be an INT.

I learned the hard way.

1 Like

See, that’s defeating the purpose of using Tyreke Hill imo. You got all that speed, hits all those thresholds but he can’t play like IRL Cheetah. I’m trying see Reek agg on a bitch one time.

1 Like

I got some beaters out of bunch that’s if you throw it over the top he will catch it lls

1 Like

i mean dont make him go up for 50/50 balls, but he does work on most deep passes

Did you see that Tyreek Hill got a TOTW upgrade? You just upgrade him with training via his power up. He got +1 to pretty much every attribute except speed. He now gets the Route technician ability and slot apprentice.

2 Likes

nice quality of life change
4 Likes

DM me :eyes:

Yeah, I got him all powered up now. Crazy card…

1 Like

Yeah game changer

1 Like

Only 4 cards left to Barry but I’m not sure I will get him soon
PC auction ladies and gentlemen:

PS4 auc for comparison:

After Barry my next target will probably be Tyreek Hill. Series 4 is a couple of weeks away, right? That means 93 power up pass. And what do you think, will his PU jump in price like NTL’s PU did last year?

3 Likes

Marquise Brown is getting up to a 93 he got both objectives. He’s going to be just as good as Tyreek Hill. I just built a Ravens theme team so he should get that 99 speed.

2 Likes

crazy that he hit it on that play.

3 Likes

Got my NAT Ebron up to a 92. I’ll take it!

5 Likes

He’ll be great but Route Tech on Tyreek makes him basically unstoppable.

1 Like