It has been since 1994

The last time the Cleveland browns won a playoff game… the potential seeding would put us against the Titans or Buffalo which I feel are both winnable games, seeing as I was 4 when this last happened how does one handle their team winning a playoff game? I mean I witnessed one playoff game in my whole lifetime… so I’m new to this

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think Buffalo is winnable. I don’t know about the Titans. I don’t think you can stop Derrick Henry. Last year in the playoffs they faced the patriots, which had the best defense in football and Derrick Henry killed them. Then they faced the ravens who had a very good defense and they couldn’t stop Derrick Henry. Myles Garrett is the second best pass rusher in football, but the Titans don’t pass much.

To beat the Titans, you have to force them to pass, games they people put points up and make them pass, that’s where they struggle

1 Like

You guys are capable. Cleveland has the weapons.

1 Like

But honestly, I think the browns and Titans are the only afc teams that can beat the chiefs in the playoffs. Those running attacks won’t let the chiefs offense on the field enough to score points.

When did they add that Stupid fumble rule?

Let’s not talk about playoffs till after Sunday lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imagine loading into a mut game with a whole bronze wr core lol

1 Like

Still running a gold RG right now :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Dude just get a rg no one will hold it against you running one non Viking lol

2 Likes

PLAYOFFS BROWNS BEEN 18 YEARS

if you guys knew how happy I was over this

2 Likes

I’m just happy the giants won. Know rooting for the eagles. (Never thought I’d say that)

Congrats man! We had a terrible season, Jefferson and a decent draft pick are the only silver lining.

1 Like

No! Eagles shall lose!

Unpopular opinion
Derrick Henry should win mvp.