Brett favre

So I still don’t have a qb for my browns team so I’m planning on moving on from Vick later due to him missing too many easy passes, anyone play with Favre yet and have an idea of how he plays, should be fun to use for a week or two unless Otto comes out tomorrow

1 Like

Favre is nice for me so far. He has A-Rod’s release, and paired with Gunslinger its so fast lol

3 Likes

Does Gunslinger stack like last year???

I’m loving farve so far

Did you get his PU? If so, how much did you pay?

I just have his base 92. Got him for 299k

2 Likes

Damn that is fast… Too bad he can’t scramble :man_facepalming:

I have his base no way I’m buying a power up for a player who isn’t a brown

1 Like

He can scramble he might not have elite speed he I’ve def been able to break some with him

1 Like

Tempting… I’ll see how many coins I have after I get the legends tomorrow.

I got him for 244 earlier, I’m sure he will go down the longer he’s out, his throws are awesome with gunslinger like he gets the ball out so quick

3 Likes

Power up is like 600k, I’d have to make him myself… I guess I could test out the base model tho

Favre is a cheat code… holy shit lol

You’re welcome, he doesn’t need those plus ones lol

1 Like

Yeah I might not even bother with the power up… this is OP as it is.

2 Likes

Wow Brett with gunslinger omg

2 Likes

Already sold Vick. I was so wrong. Gonna get the power up for Brett today. He’s insane. Insane.

2 Likes

Can’t lie… I was sleeping on Farve until i saw his release and how easy it was to throw dots thanks to your video. That’s insane

Idk what to do. I already have Pat Mahomes and Lamar Jackson at 91 overall, but damn Farve looks way better.

1 Like

Got the madden blues today. Idk. May sell off the team and rebuild jets. We should see either ladanian or cj2k soon so I’d have a decent rb. 4 great safeties. Revis and ty law to round out corners.

I think the only way I go niners is if we get kaep

1 Like